Tuesday, December 14, 2010
(By: Russell Wright)
This is a quick and easy cookie recipe using pudding--pick any flavor you like!
I chose chocolate, of course because like most women, I'm a chocolate lover. You can throw in some semi-sweet chocolate chips or even some pecans or walnuts. Play around with this recipe and come up with one you can call your own.
Original Recipe Yield 1 - 2 dozen
* 3/4 cup buttermilk baking mix
* 1/4 cup vegetable oil
* 1 egg
* 1 (3.9 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
* 1/2 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
1. Combine the baking mix, vegetable oil, egg and pudding mix in a bowl. Mix well. Stir in the nuts or chocolate chips (optional).
2. Place teaspoonfuls on ungreased cookie sheet. Bake at 350* degrees F (175 degrees C) for 10 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
Servings Per Recipe: 24
* Total Fat: 4.3g
* Cholesterol: 9mg
* Sodium: 140mg
* Total Carbs: 7.1g
* Dietary Fiber: 0.3g
* Protein: 1.1g